Registration for YouthCon 2019 will be different from previous conventions. Everyone will need to get a link to register FROM THEIR CHURCH’S LEAD YOUTH WORKER FIRST. So please contact your lead youth worker if you are a parent who wants to register for YouthCon. Please take some time to follow the step by step instructions below. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUTH WORKERS, you will need to register your group/church before parents can register their students. If you are the LEAD YOUTH WORKER please click here to learn how to set up your group/church: https://usmbyouth.com/how-to-register-for-youthcon/
Follow these steps to create a unique account for your family. You can add multiple students in the same family with one family profile.
4. Fill out the New Account information.
a. You will need to create a password
5. Click “Register a family Member”
a. Choose “Myself” (if you are going) or “register a new family member”
(if you click “myself” skip to step 7)
If you are an adult leader going fill everything out even though it says “parent/guardian” up top.
6. Fill out the family member’s information
a. Each person will need a separate email address.
Follow these steps to create a unique account for your family. There are three parts of the registration (Glorieta Wavier, Health History Form, YouthCon Wavier)
7. To register yourself or another family member click all who you want to register and then click “register”
8. Click “start my requirements”
9. Read then scroll down and sign your digital signature on the
10. Fill out the Health History Form
a. Personal Information
b. Emergency Contact (may be a parent)
c. Health Insurance Information
d. Medication Information
e. Allergy Information
f. General Questions
g. Emergency Authorization and Acknowledgment
11. Sign YouthCon Policies
It should look like this when you are done:
Depending on your age you might have one more step to complete your registration. If you are an adult leader going (you will still fill it out like a parent/guardian) OR a student who will be 18 years or older. A background check and child-abuse awareness training are required. A separate link will be sent to your email for completion. This is required and does not include any extra cost (Read more about this by click here.)
12. Then check your email for confirmation or if you or your child is 18 and older fill out the background check and child-abuse awareness training.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Registration for YouthCon 2019 will be different from previous conventions. YOUTH WORKERS, you will need to register your group/church before parents can register their students. Please take some time to follow the step by step instructions below. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a parent, student, or adult volunteer and want to register CLICK HERE.
Follow steps 1-10 to create a unique account for your youth group. This also makes you the Lead Youth Worker and main contact for your group at YouthCon 2019.
1. Visit the Glorieta Website and create an account:
2. Type in your email address:
3. Click Sign Up
4. Complete the form in its entirety – including password
5. Click “Create My Account”
6. Click “Already have an event code” (near top) – YOUTHCON is not listed in the Glorieta directory
7. Connect to the YouthCon event by using YOUTHCON as the event code
8. Click complete
9. Complete the how did you hear about us event? (any answer is fine)
10. Click “Start Group Registration” at the bottom
Now that your group’s account is created, you will need to give us some details about your group in steps 11-16.
11. Click on “New Group”
12. Account Details – be sure to include the following:
a. Group Name: Your Church’s Name
b. Group Type: Church
c. Address/City/State/Zipcode: Your Church’s information
13. Group Numbers – estimate how many students/adults leaders of each gender you will bring to the event. Note, it is better to estimate a little more than you expect that too few. (you can add more in at a later date if you need to.
14. Click “Submit”
15. Confirm that you will be responsible for payment.
REMEMBER! No payments will be made through the Glorieta website. Payments (one from each church) will be made in one lump sum to the conference office at the time of payment.
16. Event Breakdown – this is the overall registration fee for your students. You will only be required to pay for students who actually register with the conference (which may be a different number/amount that what you see on the event breakdown page).
This is where you will need to send an invite link to your church/group so they can register under your church/group.
17. Click Start Registration (on the Event Breakdown page)
18. Click on Group Management
19. The Group Management page includes a variety of information:
Wednesday, October 31 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Central Time
Our Promo Packets have been sent out! (let us know if you need more posters). We are really excited to get all that information in your hands. However, we realized two things.
First, there was simply not enough space to put everything we wanted to in there so there is so much more to share!
Second, the promo packet might have lead to some important questions that you might have. So we decided to do a one-hour Facebook Live YouthCon update on Wednesday, October 31st at 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. central time.
This just so happens to be the same day that registration OPENS for YouthCon! So we are having a launch party to celebrate that and update you on all things USMB Youth. We will also be giving away some pretty big prizes during the event but you must be in attendance to win! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!!
This event is geared for youth workers but open to all! Just like USMB Youth’s Facebook page and be ready for the LIVE event.
The exact times:
10:00 a.m. (Pacific)
11:00 a.m. (Mountain)
12:00 p.m. (Central)
1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
USMB Youth wants to resource, equip, and inspire youth workers from all walks of life. So we are looking for youth workers who can bring a new perspective, different experience, and setting so we can begin to resource each other better. So it doesn’t matter if you are full-time, part-time, or volunteer we want to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll get as a blog author:
What we are looking for:
Some of the topics we are looking for in the future:
How to Sign Up:
We are looking for individuals who maybe want to contribute just once or can commit on a more regular basis (like once a month). And we are not limited to only youth workers as contributors, lead pastors, volunteers, even choir directors all have an experience to share that will help the overall community. If have any questions and you are interested, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We would love to get going right away!