Our ALL THINGS YOUTH BLOG is looking for youth workers to contribute to the blog!
USMB Youth wants to resource, equip, and inspire youth workers from all walks of life. So we are looking for youth workers who can bring a new perspective, different experience, and setting so we can begin to resource each other better. So it doesn’t matter if you are full-time, part-time, or volunteer we want to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll get as a blog author:
- Space where you are mentioned on our website
- Mentions in USMB Youth’s social media and other promotional material
- Links in the blog to your personal blogs, social media, and podcasts
- Great USMB Youth SWAG
- And more!
What we are looking for:
- The blog may be any length, but we prefer at least 500 words
- Practice youth worker tips or recommended resources
- Formatted in a word document (including title, content, your name, and even discussion questions)
- Any pictures or media to include in the blog post
Some of the topics we are looking for in the future:
- Dealing and resources with parents
- Junior High ministry related tips
- Discipleship of students
- Volunteers recruitment and training
- Creative games that help build community
- Graphic design and branding
- And more
How to Sign Up:
We are looking for individuals who maybe want to contribute just once or can commit on a more regular basis (like once a month). And we are not limited to only youth workers as contributors, lead pastors, volunteers, even choir directors all have an experience to share that will help the overall community. If have any questions and you are interested, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to get going right away!