COST & PAYMENT
$395 Early Bird Registration -- Register between October 31, 2018 - January 27, 2019
$450 Conference Registration -- Register between January 28, 2019 - February 28, 2019
$550 Late Registration -- Register between February 28, 2019 and March 13, 2019
Payment for registration will be handled by the local church. Payments will NOT be accepted by individuals during online registration. Each church must send ONE total payment for their group via check and postmarked NO LATER than March 15, 2019.
CHILD-ABUSE AWARENESS TRAINING
Physical SAFETY is of paramount importance at any event like YouthCon. For this reason, Glorieta Adventure Camps REQUIRES any person who will be 18-years-of-age and over, on or before April 3, 2019, to complete a Child Abuse Awareness Training online as part of the camp’s Child Protection Plan. Any person 18 years of age and over must complete this 45 minute online training prior to arriving at Glorieta for YouthCon ’19. Additionally, all adults are also required to have a criminal background check completed prior to attending the conference.
How Will This Work?
Upon registration, an email from ministrysafe.com will be sent with instructions and a link to the online course. Each person must complete a short 10 question quiz after viewing several short video segments. This online course will take approximately 45 minutes.
What if I have already done this?
A background check is still required, However, if you have completed this training or a similar course, a copy of your completed certificate will exempt you from retaking the online course.
Why does a student have to complete CAA training?
Anyone 18 years of age on or before April 3, 2019 is required to complete this training. This is policy of all Glorieta camps.
The registration process for each local youth group requires several steps.
1) Each church must designate a Lead Youth Worker who will be the point of contact and manage the church’s registration for YouthCon ‘19. Duties of the Lead Youth Worker will include: managing information flow, handling registration paperwork, room arrangements, payments, tracking and submitting missing information and ensuring that all students register for YouthCon ’19. LEAD YOUTH WORKERS MUST BE THE FIRST TO REGISTER FROM THEIR CHURCH.
2) The leader youth worker will send out a SPECIFIC LINK to their people (youth and leaders) for their church.
3) Families will make payment for their child(ren) to the local church and through the church’s Lead Youth Worker.
Payments cannot be made online.
4) Anyone attending who is 18 years of age or older at the time of the convention must complete child abuse
awareness training. This is required by all Glorieta Camps and Camp Eagle properties. (see details later in this
5) The Lead Youth Worker will do a final check on his or her local group roster, making sure all information is
correct, then finalize room assignment and submit payment for the entire group.
Registration for YouthCon ‘19 will open October 31, 2018.
Register early! We will not be able to guarantee room arrangements for registrations or changes in registration
received after February 28, 2019. Cancellations or changes after January 27, 2019 result in a $50 adjustment/
cancelation fee and any cancellations or changes after February 28 will result in a $200 adjustment/cancelation